Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Project part 3 porposal

For part 3 of the project I wanted to incorporate photography into a 3dimensional environment. For my project I wanted to use the images I took for part 2 and and incorporate them into a 3 dimensional space. I wanted to elaborate on the idea I had to portray a relationship between government and the people. Instead of portraying the relationship within the images, I decided to break my image apart and from its original form and physically connect them using strands of strings. I feel this will not only emphasize on the connection between the government and people, but also involve the viewer more because instead of having them see the image on the wall as a flat substance it incorporates the surrounding environment and in a way draw them in to question why are these images positioned in the way that they are (different from the way photography is traditionally displayed)and further look into what the image is trying to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment