Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kirsten Cleary Proposal

For my final project I want to explore portraiture. I want to control both the model and the environment they’re placed in so I would continue to create setups similar to my previous photo works. Subject matter I’m interested in shooting is people with obsessions, the work will capture both the objects people choose to keep and the type of people who collect them. I think the theme is general enough that I will be able to have various setups and a wide variety of photographs. If I have the chance to take this further I think it would be also interesting to play with projections, particularly I would like to experiment with reflecting my photos on different surfaces and view them on different textures seeing how this effects the affect of the image.

Goal: 10 photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Another proposal idea is to further my experience in video, using FinalCutPro I would like to explore using projection video on different surfaces such as different types of metal, or projecting onto a self-created set. Using Tony Oursler's video and video-projection work as inspiration, I would like to create installations that people to view my work.

    ReplyDelete